High level of tactile sensitivity
The high level of sensitivity is realised by the glove’s special optimised thickness, ranging from just 0.22 to 0.24 mm (single wall thickness).
The glove’s textured surface ensures a secure grip on instruments in both damp and dry environments. The straight cuff ensures a secure hold on the surgical gown. The glove’s (310mm) length is longer than a standard surgical glove, for additional protection.
- Quality control is based on AQL inspection procedures: AQL: Before packing GL III AQL 0.065 (air inflation test) Final release; GL I AQL 1.5 (water leak test).
- The glove passes the ASTM F-1671 Bacteriophage testing for viral penetration.
- The Sensi-Touch glove combines thinness with high tear resistance, for optimal barrier protection.
Produced on curved anatomic formers, the Sensi-Touch glove provides a natural and comfortable fit, and it’s powdered which makes donning and double gloving easier.
Ansell tests powdered gloves as thoroughly as powder-free and synthetic gloves. Allergic reaction testing is based on the ISO10993-10 test. Test results on the Sensi-Touch glove indicate that:
- No evidence of skin sensitization is found.
- The glove’s low protein level of < 50 microg/g (Modified Lowry Method – EN 455-3) minimises the risk of latex associated allergies.